If Your Busy Life Keeps You On the Go! Then Go Mobile with Us!
Get the Tri-Town Teachers Mobile App!
Your Key to Complete On-the-Go Banking!
With Our Mobile App, You Can
- Deposit Checks
- Pay Bills
- Make Loan Payments
- Transfer Funds
- Control Your Credit/Debit Card*
- Take Care of Many Other Banking Needs
- * Tri-Town Teachers FCU issued credit/debit cards
Virtually anything you can do from a computer, you can do with our flexteller...powered by Mobicint system and your smartphone or tablet!
And It's Easy to Find and Download!
Our Mobile App Is Available in the Apple and Android APP-Stores.
You can search the App-store or iTunes for TTTFCU (all caps) or
https://play.google.com/store to get the Android app.
In order to use the app you will have to register your mobile device using an authorization code (provided) and device ID. You can register online or via e-mail. Please follow the directions when you download the app.
Use Your FLEXTELLER...powered by Mobicint Account
In order to use these apps you must have access to your accounts remotely through FLEXTELLER... powered by Mobicint. To sign up, call our office at 203-227-8511. All services are free to our members. Big bank services from your local Credit Union, your place for personal service!
Remote Check Deposit
- You will be able to deposit your checks to your savings or checking account using a tablet or smartphone over the internet, (iPhone (4 or above), iPad or any Android smartphone or tablet).
- Your deposited check(s) will be reviewed for accuracy and accepted on the following business day for deposit.
- Unlike most banks, we will accept the entire amount of your remote deposit immediately on the following business day with no holds.
- After you have confirmation that your check has been accepted and the image is on file, you can shred the actual check. To view check images of your remote deposits go to the Deposit menu and tap Review.
Credit/Debit Card Control*
You can control your credit and debit cards using the mobile app.
- You Can Temporarily Disable Your Card
- If you will not be using it for a period of time.
- If you're not sure where it is, it may be misplaced.
- When You are ready, use the App to enable it
- If Your Card Is Lost or Stolen Use the Mobile APP To Report:
- Lost: Reports your card lost and blocks the card immediately.
- Stolen: Reports your card stolen and blocks the card immediately.
You Can Temporarily Disable Your Card
If you will not be using it for a period of time.
If you're not sure where it is, it may be misplaced.
When You Are Ready, Use the App to Enable It
*For Tri-Town Teacher FCU issued credit/debit cards
Mobile Loan Payments
If you wish to make a loan payment, deposit your check to your savings or checking, then you can do a transfer to the loan account. You can also set up automatic transfers from savings or checking. Go to FLEXTELLER...powered by Mobicint and select Auto Transfers under ACCOUNTS. Due to federal regulations, you are limited to 6 transfers a month. As always, you can call us and we can do the transfer for you if you wish.
Bill Paying from your Smartphone or Tablet
If you are using our free PAY YOUR BILLS bill-pay application on our FLEXTELLER...powered by Mobicint website, our mobile app will also give you the ability to pay bills from your smartphone or tablet. You will be able to schedule a payment to any of your existing Payees or view payment history. You will need to use a computer to establish a new Payee.
Give Us a Call
If you have any questions about these exciting mobile services, please call our office at 203-227-8511 or Toll-free at 877-315-8480.